Head of Sales/New Business
Looking for someone with at least 2 years experience as a Head of Sales or within New Business to join our growing dynamic team. The Head of Sales will be responsible for developing the sales strategy, identifying and bringing in new business and hitting quarterly targets.
An award winning immersive production company that creates extraordinary experiences. Flavour, performance, music and design are at the heart of everything we do. Our yard stick is always “would we want to go to it?” Since launching in March 2013 we’ve partnered up with a wide-ranging portfolio of clients, offering playful, interactive and most importantly memorable events that connect and engage people. We have worked with cutting edge brands such as Mr Porter, Glossier, Bombay Saphire, Tabasco, San Francisco Tourist Board, Bicester Village, Mr and Mrs Smith and Singha beer.
Our young, dynamic team is growing fast, which means great job progression and plenty of opportunities for development. Get on board…
The Head of Sales/New Business will be responsible for developing the sales strategy identifying and bringing in new business and hitting quarterly targets.
- Growing a sales team
- Improving the sales process and developing the overall strategy for the year
- Monthly reporting on sales performance, setting KPIs and sales forecasting
- Generating and developing new business and partnership leads, whilst fostering relationships with existing clients
- Creating and hosting showcases: from generating creative ideas, pulling together a guest-list of clients to final execution of the event
- Working closely with the Senior Producer to ensure smooth delivery, helping make every event extraordinary
- Attending industry events and developing Shuttlecock’s profile within the wider events community
- Liaising with the Marketing team to secure relevant marketing material
We’re looking for someone with previous experience generating new business leads and closing sales in a similar industry who will thrive in our fun and friendly but ultimately target-driven environment. You need to be confident, organised, with strong leadership skills who will inspire and grow a sales team and form part of a wider, entrepreneurial management team. The role is all about being great with people so a friendly personality and a good sense of humour are key. And last but not least we need someone who shares our ambition to be the best in the business.